"Christoph Niederer has outstanding know-how."
We advise and represent the largest Swiss airline as well as other domestic and foreign international and national aviation companies in all legal aspects of their core business and in related areas. Our demanding clients also include numerous aviation-related businesses active in the areas of maintenance, interior completion, cargo and catering.
Our services include advice and support in connection with
- in connection with concessions, AOCs, registration of aircraft, fees and tariffs and
- in all administrative law matters, including environmental and antitrust issues,
- in court and out-of-court proceedings (including tariff disputes) with aviation, customs, tax, administrative and criminal authorities as well as airport operators and other counterparties,
- in all matters of company and contract law (for example, also in the area of contracts for work and services, orders, transport contracts) including contract negotiations, for example, with flight-related service providers, tour operators and catering companies,
- in the leasing, chartering, purchase and sale as well as financing of aircraft and engines, in the handling of claims and insurance cases,
- as well as in all tax-related matters of our clients.