Webinar on Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Key challenges and learnings from the COVID–19 crisis - Chinese and Swiss life sciences companies report
As the COVID-19 crisis has significantly impacted on the global economy and many people's lives, the third Swiss-Chinese Life Sciences Forum will present in two online sessions how the life sciences industry is leading through and beyond COVID-19, in particular the challenges, learning, and opportunities for the Swiss Chinese life sciences industry.
The three organisors Vischer AG, Basel Area Business & Innovation and SCCC cordially invites you to the first webinar on "Key challenges and learnings from the COVID–19 crisis - Chinese and Swiss life sciences companies report".
We will deal with the following questions and topics:
- The bilateral dialogue and assistance between China and Switzerland during the COVID–19 crisis
- The key challenges and impacts on the line functions of commercial, supply chain, development, medical affairs
- How did the Chinese and Swiss companies respond to the challenges? What can be learned from each other?
- How are the clinical trials carried out under the COVID–19 pandemic in China?
- What are the permanent impacts to the industry post the pandemic?
We will listen to experience of the following panelists:
- Christophe Weber (President of Swiss Chinese Chamber of Commerce Geneva Chapter)
- Marco Bollier (Chief Commercial Officer at Geistlich Pharma China and Board member of SwissCham Beijing)
- Jinyi Li (Head of Forecasting and Supply Pharma at Roche China)
- Jessica Liu (Vice President, Head of International Business at Tigermed)
- Nils Eckardt (Vice President, Medical Affairs Europe at Beigene)
The panel will be moderated by Fiona Gao, Attorney-at-law (New York), Senior Associate and Manager of China Life Sciences Group at VISCHER AG.