Webinar on Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Key challenges and collaboration possibilities in the business development and financing activities between Swiss and Chinese Life Sciences companies
As the COVID-19 crisis has significantly impacted on the global economy and many people's lives, the third Swiss-Chinese Life Sciences Forum will present in two online sessions how the life sciences industry is leading through and beyond COVID-19, in particular the challenges, learning, and opportunities for the Swiss Chinese life sciences industry.
The three organisors Vischer AG, Basel Area Business & Innovation and SCCC cordially invites you to the second webinar on "Key challenges and collaboration possibilities in the business development and financing activities between Swiss and Chinese Life Sciences companies".
We will deal with the following questions and topics:
- Key challenges experienced by both Swiss Life Sciences SMEs and Chinese Life Sciences companies/investment funds in the business development and financing activities due to the pandemic.
- The deal-making at the center of the COVID-19, Wuhan
- Outlook of synergy between the two sides
- Typical do's and don'ts in Swiss and Chinese collaboration and financing projects
We will listen to the experience of the following panelists:
- Michael Bauer (CEO of Cellestia Biotech AG)
- Oscar Buset (Co-founder and CEO of Morphogene SA)
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Rosat (Managing Partner and Founder of 4FO Venture Partners)
- Michael K. Wang (Vice President, Overseas Investment and Business Development, China Grand Pharmaceuticals)
- Sean Jiang (Founder and CEO of Yafo Capital)
The panel will be moderated by Fiona Gao, Attorney-at-law (New York), Senior Associate and Manager of China Life Sciences Group at VISCHER AG.