- Columbia Law School, New York NY (LL.M. 2014)
- University of Zurich, Switzerland (lic. iur. 2007, magna cum laude)
- University of Zurich, Switzerland (PhD 2014, summa cum laude)
Dr. Mladen Stojiljkovic
Attorney at Law
- work +41 58 211 36 14
Mladen Stojiljkovic is a counsel in the Dispute Resolution Team of VISCHER. He focuses his practice on complex litigation and international arbitration. He also serves as arbitrator.
Mladen's experience in litigation and arbitration spans a wide range of industries and issues – including M&A-related disputes, engineering and construction, patent licensing and financial services. He has also handled matters involving foreign governments and foreign officials.
Mladen was named a Future Leader in International Arbitration by Who's Who Legal (2018, 2019, and 2020).
- Associate with Homburger, Zurich (2011-2013, 2015-2019)
- International Counsel at Williams & Connolly LLP, Washington D.C. (2014-2015)
- Research Assistant to Professor George A. Bermann, Columbia Law School (2013-2014)
- Research and Teaching Assisstant to Professors Heinrich Honsell (2007) and Helmut Heiss (2007, 2009-2011), University of Zurich
Memberships in Associations
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA)
- German Arbitration Institute (DIS)