Dr. Robert Bernet, LL.M.
Attorney at Law
German English French
Phone: +41 58 211 33 51
About Robert Bernet
Robert Bernet specialises in advising Swiss and foreign clients in corporate transactions - public takeovers of listed companies, mergers, de-mergers, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital transactions - and has considerable experience in transaction management. He also advises national and international companies and their owners and executive bodies on matters relating to company law and corporate governance & compliance.
Robert Bernet is recognized by the Regulatory Board of the SIX Swiss Exchange as representative of issuers.
- University of London, London School of Economics (LL.M., 1998)
- University of Basel (lic. iur., 1992; Dr. iur., 1997)
TeamsMergers & Acquisitions (Teamleader) Sports Law (Teamleader) Listed Companies (Teamleader) Aviation China Desk Corporate and Commercial Energy Private Equity, Venture Capital, Corporate Finance Restructuring and Insolvency
Practice AreasAviation Capital Markets China Desk Commercial Law Compliance Support Corporate and Commercial Corporate Governance Financing Insolvency Law M&A Private Equity Restructuring and Reorganisation Sports Law Stock Exchange Law Venture Capital
Memberships in Associations
- Zurich Bar Association
- Basel Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- German-Swiss Lawyers Association
- International Bar Association
- Board member of the German-Swiss Lawyers' Association (DSJV)
- Lecturer in Corporate Law and Securities and Capital Markets Regulation at the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland, School of Business
- Research Assistant at the University of Basel for Civil and Commercial Law