lic.iur. Marc Ph. Prinz, LL.M.
Attorney at Law
German English French
Phone: +41 58 211 36 17
About Marc Ph. Prinz
Marc Ph. Prinz has many years of experience in all aspects of labour and employment law. He advises employers and executives in employment-related issues and represents them in court proceedings, in particular in relation to executive compensation and bonus plans. He regularly assists corporate clients in all labour and employment law issues surrounding reorganisations or transactions, particularly in the context of transfers of undertakings and collective redundancies. Marc is member of the Appeals Chamber of the Swiss Ice Hockey Federation and acts as president of the academic ice hockey club Zurich.
Marc heads VISCHER's Labour and Employment Law Practice Group.
- 2009 LL.M. University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- 2005 Zurich bar, admitted to all Swiss Courts
- 2002 lic.iur. University of Zurich
TeamsEmployment Law (Teamleader) China Desk Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Arbitration Sports Law Startup Desk
Practice AreasArbitration China Desk Commercial Law Corporate and Commercial Data Protection Employment Litigation Pensions Law Social Insurance Law Sports Law
Memberships in Associations
- Zurich Law Association (ZAV)
- Swiss Law Association (SAV) European
- Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- International Bar Association
- 2014 - 2015 Partner with Lustenberger Attorneys at law
- 2006 – 2013 Senior Associate with Lenz & Staehelin, Zurich (2009 Geneva)
- 2003 – 2004 District Court of Zurich (Labour Court)