lic. iur. Gian-Andrea Caprez, LL.M.
Attorney at Law
German English French
Phone: +41 58 211 34 27
About Gian-Andrea Caprez
Mr. Caprez’s practice focuses on domestic and international M&A, private equity and capital market transactions and all aspects of corporate law.
Gian-Andrea Caprez advises clients with respect to corporate and commercial law (including corporate governance), contract matters, public takeovers as well as banking and stock exchange law. His areas of practice also include financing transactions.
He advises and represents clients in proceedings before the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Swiss Takeover Board and the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA.
- Columbia Law School, New York (LL.M., 2010)
- University of Zurich (lic. iur., 2004)
TeamsStartup Desk (Teamleader) Banking and Finance Corporate and Commercial Energy Information and Communication Technology Listed Companies Media and Entertainment Mergers & Acquisitions Private Equity & Venture Capital Restructuring and Insolvency
Practice AreasBanking Law Capital Markets Commercial Law Corporate and Commercial Corporate Governance Financing M&A Media Law Private Equity Stock Exchange Law Venture Capital
Memberships in Associations
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Young SECA
- Associate/Senior Associate with Niederer Kraft & Frey, Zurich (2007 - 2009 / 2011 -2015)
- International Associate with Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, New York
(2010 - 2011)