VISCHER is pleased to announce that we have again achieved high rankings in the recently published 2020 issue of Who's Who Legal. There are 23 lawyers from 28 categories in the rankings.
The firm rankings show our strengths in the following fields of expertise:
- Arbitration: Christian Oetiker, Katalin Meier und Mladen Stojijlkovic as Future Leaders
- Aviation: Urs Haegi
- Banking: Adrian Dörig, Markus Guggenbühl
- Competition: Klaus Neff
- Construction: Andreas Albrecht, Benedict Christ, Michael Pfeifer
- Corporate Immigration: Urs Haegi, Beatrice Klaesi
- Data: Rolf Auf der Maur, David Rosenthal
- Data Privacy & Protection: Rolf Auf der Maur, David Rosenthal
- Data Security: Rolf Auf der Maur, David Rosenthal
- Energy: Stefan Rechsteiner, Michael Waldner
- Entertainment: Rolf Auf der Maur
- Environment: Beatrice Wagner Pfeifer
- Finance: Markus Guggenbühl
- Future Leaders: Katalin Meier, Mladen Stojijlkovic
- Government Contracts: Benedict Christ
- Healthcare: Stefan Kohler, Matthias Staehelin
- Information Technology: Rolf Auf der Maur, David Rosenthal
- Labour & Employment: Marc Prinz
- Labour Employment & Benefits: Marc Prinz
- Life Sciences: Stefan Kohler
- Litigation: Thomas Weibel, Daniele Favalli, Felix Meier-Dieterle, Christian Oetiker
- Patents: Stefan Kohler
- Real Estate: Andreas Albrecht, Benedict Christ, Michael Pfeifer
- Restructuring & Insolvency: Markus Guggenbühl, David Jenny
- Shipping: Urs Haegi
- Sports & Entertainment: Rolf Auf der Maur
- Telecoms & Media: Rolf Auf der Maur
- Transactional: Stefan Kohler
View all the rankings here.
Who’s Who Legal (WWL) is one of the world’s leading directories of legal practitioners and non-lawyer consulting experts. WWL is published by Law Business Research Limited, an independent London-based publishing group, which provides research, analysis and reports on the international legal services marketplace. Subscribers include leading international corporations, government agencies, law firms and individual private practitioners.
The directory is the result of months of research in one of the most important legal systems in the world. Hundreds of outstanding names from more than 30 practice areas and sectors have been identified after an in-depth process involving thousands of lawyers and in-house counsel. 834 practitioners from 307 companies in this jurisdiction from 30 practice areas are listed there.