In this year's edition, we are ranked in 20 practice areas, which is an exceptionally good performance. One of the highlights is our four top rankings (Tier 1) in the practice areas, "Healthcare and Life Sciences", "Public Law", "TMT" and "Data Privacy and Data Protection". Furthermore, Rolf Auf der Maur, Jana Essebier, Stefan Kohler, Klaus Neff, Stefan Rechtseiner and David Rosenthal are listed in the elite "Leading Lawyers" group and Gian-Andrea Caprez, Michael Waldner and Christian Wyss are highlighted as "Next Generation Partners".
VISCHER is recognized in the following practice areas:
- Banking & Finance (Tier 3)
- Capital Markets (Tier 2)
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Tier 2)
- Competition (Tier 2)
- Data Privacy and Data Protection (Tier 1)
- Dispute resolution: Arbitration (Tier 4)
- Dispute resolution: Litigation (Tier 3)
- Employment (Tier 2)
- Fintech (Tier 2)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences (Tier 1)
- Insolvency and Corporate Recovery (Tier 3)
- Insurance (Tier 2)
- Intellectual Property (Tier 2)
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland (Tier 2)
- Public law (Tier 1)
- Real Estate and Construction (Tier 2)
- Sports law (Tier 3)
- Tax (Tier 3)
- TMT (Tier 1)
- Transport (Tier 2)
In addition, a total of 35 lawyers are mentioned by name in the Legal 500 EMEA commentary for their standout contribution to respective practices. For more information, please see the complete Legal 500 Ranking.
The Legal 500 analyze the capabilities of law firms across the world with a comprehensive research programme revised and updated every year to bring the most up-to-date vision of the global legal market. The EMEA guide provides researched coverage of over 80 countries and over 2,700 ranked law firms.