What would you like to look for?
Site search
20 December 2019

IMCD N.V., a Dutch leading distributor of specialty chemicals and food ingredients acquired Swiss based pharmaceutical distributor DCS Pharma AG through its Swiss subsidiary IMCD Switzerland AG. The staggered acquisition structure provides in a first step the sale of 90% of the shares in DCS Pharma AG which was completed on 10 December 2019. The remaining 10% of the shares will be transferred in December 2021.

VISCHER advises the selling shareholders of DCS Pharma AG. The team includes Dr. Sebastian Burckhardt (Partner, Corporate / M&A), Sebastian Flückiger (Associate, Corporate / M&A), Pauline Pfirter (Associate, Corporate / M&A), Nadia Tarolli (Partner, Tax) and Veysel Oruclar (Associate, Tax).