Close
What would you like to look for?
Site search
Search filters

Versantis to be sold to GENFIT

19 September 2022

Versantis, a private Swiss-based clinical stage biotechnology company focused on addressing the growing unmet medical needs in liver diseases is to be sold to Genfit SA (NASDAQ: GNFT).

VISCHER advised Forty51 Ventures in the closing of its first fund

12 September 2022

VISCHER advised Forty51 Ventures, a Biotech venture capital firm, on its first fund, Forty51 Ventures Fund I SCSp, FIAR, which raised USD 43 million in a first closing and is domiciled in Luxemburg (the "Fund").

Management Buy-Out of Roventa-Henex

6 September 2022

The management acquired 60% of the share capital of Roventa-Henex SA, a leading manufacturer of quality Swiss Made Private Label watches founded in 1959. Munich-based Findos Investor GmbH retains the remaining 40% of the share capital.

EBL sells telecom division to Sunrise

5 September 2022

EBL has been active in the telecom business since 2000 and owns telecom networks in around 200 communities in Switzerland. At the same time, EBL has been successfully pursuing a strong expansion of its business with renewable...

QoQa finances its craft brewery through a security token offering

29 July 2022

QoQa Brew SA, a subsidiary of QoQa Services SA, financed its craft brewery through a security token offering.

Ningbo Shanshan raises USD 310.5 million through GDRs issuance and listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange

28 July 2022

On 28 July 2022, Ningbo Shanshan Co. raised USD 310.5m through GDRs issuance and listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange.

Mosanna Therapeutics AG closes Seed Financing Round

25 July 2022

Mosanna Therapeutics AG, a Basel-based biotechnology company developing the advanced small molecule MOS118 (formerly know as AVE0118) for the treatment of metabolic obstructive sleep apnea, closes a Seed Financing Round led by Forty51 Ventures.

Novaremed and NeuroFront enter option and license agreement for NRD.E1

25 July 2022

Novaremed AG, a privately held clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company and NeuroFront Therapeutics (Hong Kong) Limited, a China-based clinical stage neuroscience biotech company, jointly announced the signing of an exclusive collaboration and commercialization agreement for Novaremed’s innovative non-opioid investigational drug, NRD.E1, being developed for the treatment of diabetes-related neuropathic pain and other neuropathic pain indications.

VISCHER advises e-hoi AG on the acquisition of Cruise Center AG

19 July 2022

Cruise Center AG, a Swiss company that has been selling cruises for over twenty years, was acquired by the cruise agency e-hoi with retroactive effect from 1 January 2022.

Valentino opens new Geneva boutique at prestigious rue du Rhône

19 July 2022

Valentino, the luxury Italian fashion house, will open a new Geneva boutique at prestigious rue du Rhône.

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.